Otero Realty Group and Property Management has proudly delivered consistent, professional real estate listings and sales, residential leasing and management services to the people of Arizona for over 35 years.
Our service areas include Mesa, Apache Junction, Gold Canyon, Peralta Trails and Entrada Del Oro.
Locally owned, Otero Realty Group and Property Management consists of highly specialized staff members dedicated to pairing buyers, sellers and quality tenants with quality homes. Our office works tirelessly to insure that our owner’s residential investment properties run safely and smoothly in our care. It is because of Elise, Lisha and our team’s honesty, integrity, knowledge and enthusiasm, along with a simple philosophy to “minimize expenses and maximize profits” that we remain the most trusted name in our industry.
Continually focused on the “Spirit of the Superstitions” and giving back to the Arizona Community, Elise and the Otero Realty Group Staff, supports various organizations including: Apache Junction Boys and Girls Club, Apache Junction High School ROTC and many others.
We are members of the Apache Junction Chamber of Commerce, a Presidential Member and Sponsor of SMRBA, Superstition Mountains Regional Business Alliance, and were placed on the Arizona Department of Real Estate Commissioners Honor Roll in 2013 and 2016 for outstanding accounting and record keeping.
Award Winning Real Estate and Property Management
We offer exceptional customer service through effective communication, technology and continued education. Our intent is to maintain a strong presence in our community and to be a respected leader in the industry.
- GRI, Graduate, REALTOR® Institute(Only about 9% of agents nationwide have earned the GRI professional designation)
- National, Arizona and Southeast Valley Regional Associations of Realtors®
- SEVRAR- Presidents Million Dollar Producers Bronze Society
- Member, Apache Junction Chamber of Commerce
- Presidential Member & Premium Sponsor, SMRBA – Superstition Mountains Regional Business Alliance
- Apache Junction Elks Club #2349
- Daughter of the Mohave County Pioneers
- Historic Route 66 Association of Arizona
- Elise Otero’s Professional Credentials include:
- Designated Broker
- Arizona Dept of Real Estate Honor Roll
- NARPM® – National Association of Residential Property Managers – The national group of real estate professionals who subscribe to its Code of Ethics and standards of Professionalism in property management.
- Residential Management Professional – RMP® (Awarded for completing extensive educational courses, combined with hands-on experience & service to the National Association-NARPM)